You are currently viewing our boards and having a limited access. Feel free to register so you can express your feelings with us. You need to register before you can post in forums. Registration takes only a minute. No validation via mail required in registration.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You are currently viewing our boards and having a limited access. Feel free to register so you can express your feelings with us. You need to register before you can post in forums. Registration takes only a minute. No validation via mail required in registration.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tips To Clean Your Keyboard

Go down

Tips To Clean Your Keyboard Empty Tips To Clean Your Keyboard

Post by Justin_Romile Fri May 14, 2010 5:55 pm

We all get dust between our keyboard keys. But today, I gonna tell you a quick and simple method and if you follow the steps correctly, you will have a clean keyboard in no time.

You need the following:

Dusty Keyboard
Can of compressed air
Cotton swab
Isopropyl alcohol

First make sure your computer is turned off and your keyboard is unplugged from your computer. Get your can of compressed air in your hand. Use the can to spray air on the keys and between the keys.

Now tap the keyboard a few times and the dust should fall out. Repeat this step a few times until no more dust falls out from your keyboard. Next, dip your cotton swabs into the alcohol and now use it to clean between the keys and also around the keyboard.

Important Tips:

* If you want more thorough cleaning, the best way to do it is to take your keys out from your keyboard and wipe the dust away with a moist (not wet) cloth.
* Never use a WET cloth/towel to clean a computer or keyboard. Because I personally did it and my keyboard is now out of work.

If you follow the above steps correctly, your keyboard should be pretty clean right now.
Justin_Romile
Justin_Romile

https://viostech.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down