You are currently viewing our boards and having a limited access. Feel free to register so you can express your feelings with us. You need to register before you can post in forums. Registration takes only a minute. No validation via mail required in registration.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You are currently viewing our boards and having a limited access. Feel free to register so you can express your feelings with us. You need to register before you can post in forums. Registration takes only a minute. No validation via mail required in registration.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach - Fade To Blach ( I Call Your Name )

Go down

Bleach - Fade To Blach ( I Call Your Name ) Empty Bleach - Fade To Blach ( I Call Your Name )

Post by Justin_Romile Fri May 14, 2010 2:32 pm

Bleach - Fade To Blach ( I Call Your Name ) 2d94pb5

Bleach - Fade To Blach ( I Call Your Name ) Bleach-movie-3-fade-to-black-Yamamoto

Bleach Movie 3 Fade To Black DVDRip
The movie opens with Mayuri Kurotsuchi in his laboratory, being attacked by a mysterious scythe. Stumbling, he accidentally hits a control panel, triggering a massive explosion of reiatsu that envelopes the entirety of Seireitei in a cocoon-like substance. Kenpachi Zaraki hurries, only to witness the disaster; the explosion destroys Seireitei and causes amnesia in all Shinigami residing there.

Rukia, who was away from Seireitei and therefore safe from this incident, is attacked by the same scythe. As it hurtles towards her, she feels something inside her vanish; Rukia’s heart and memories have been stolen. Meanwhile, in the Human World, Ichigo senses danger, and he realizes that Rukia’s existence had vanished from his mind for a moment. Kon, on the other hand, reveals another coded letter from Rukia, similar to the one she left before leaving to be executed in Soul Society.

Ichigo and Kon visit Kisuke Urahara’s store, only to discover that he, too, has completely forgotten Rukia. However, they do learn from him that a part of Seireitei was destroyed, and there may be a relation. Ichigo remarks Rukia as “a precious nakama”, earning a smirk from Urahara, who opens a gate to the Soul Society

Click Here To Download (Part 1)

Click Here To Download (Part 2)

Click Here To Download (Part 3)

Click Here To Download (Part 4)
Justin_Romile
Justin_Romile

https://viostech.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down